Hi guys! I stumbled across some really pretty calendar cards and it has inspired me to write about the blog highlights at the end of every month. It’s kind of like my Favorite Things weekly series that I post every Friday. But, instead of recapping the week, I will be recapping the month. Although I have a lot of new readers, not all of you can visit Connecticut in Style every day. I thought that this will be a good way for you to see all the highlights!
I’m including the top nine most read blog posts in January. Most were published in January, others continue to draw an insane amount of views.
January 2018: The month in review
- Love is in the air! One of my favorite photos of me and Kerry can be found on this post – The Most Romantic Restaurants in Connecticut
- Unlock my secret to amazing looking hair. I gave away a 5-in-1 Satin Hair Wave Curler, check out the post for photos and where to purchase one.
- Need to catch up on your sleep? If you have ever battled insomnia, here are 10 Sleep Tips That Really Work.
- To celebrate three fabulous years of blogging and to thank everyone for their continued loyalty, I kicked off a week-long giveaway. My first giveaway was the book, You Are a Bad Ass, by Jen Sincero. It’s available via Amazon for less than $10.00, just click HERE to check it out. I couldn’t recommend it more highly! This book will dispel your fears and help you tap into your greatness. Please, please, please read it.
- Speaking of being a Bad Ass, it helps when you feel good about how you look. My Biggest Beauty Product Giveaway contains links to my favorite products that lay the foundation for your cosmetics. A reader in Ohio was the lucky recipient!
- January has been brutally cold. I’ve definitely hibernated more this month! We’ve been wrapped up in blankets, playing games in front of the fireplace and getting on our Hygge. I gave away A Cozy and Kinda Sexy pair of thigh high UGG socks. I feel in love with the cable-knit and pom poms. Congrats to Erika in Fairfield, CT for winning these!
- The 90th Academy Awards will be held on Sunday, March 4th. I blogged about Red Carpet Cupcakes a couple of years ago and it remains one of my most popular posts. These cupcakes from my blog post have been pinned more than 60,000 times on Pinterest!
- Cosmetics That I Can’t Live Without. Enough said.
- Sometimes I can’t keep up with my blog. I finally got around to sharing photos of The Most Beautiful City at Night. These photos were taken as I was in the passenger seat in a car while my friend was whisking us to Brooklyn. I love New York.
January was also filled with lots of flowers. I immersed myself in them this month. Flowers make everything better.
connecticut in style
ct in style blog