First, I believe.
Second, Happy Fourth of July weekend! The time is just flying by, it seems like we just celebrated New Year’s Eve and here we are six months later. I’m really looking forward to this long weekend that begins this morning. My entire family is home (no work and no summer camp today) and it feels a little like vacation. Here are the top five things that I am looking forward to the most this weekend:
1. Spending time with wonderful friends who host the best July 4th Party every year, their beautiful beach home is perfectly situated to provide front row seats to watch the fireworks.
2. Getting the plants and flowers that I bought last weekend actually planted in the window box.
3. DIY – Distressing a pair of boyfriend jeans for the first time (I’ll share the results with you, keep your fingers crossed).
4. Start on my next book THE BOYS IN THE BOAT by Daniel James Brown.
5. And you probably guessed that I am watching the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup – USA vs. Japan on Sunday, July 5th at 7pm Eastern Time! Believe me, the irony was not lost on the fact that if England hadn’t lost to Japan, the USA would be playing England the day after our Independence Day celebration from England #shebelieves
Here is a link to read the stories about these women – One Nation. One Team. 23 Stories. These athletes range in age and experience, many of them are moms – AH-MAZING!