The count down to Father’s Day has begun and I am excited about this year’s gift guide!
For starters, clothes are always an appreciated gift. We are big fans of the unTUCKIT brand, so you’ll see a trendy gingham shirt and a henley t-shirt that looks good under something – or on its own. If you haven’t ordered from them before, you will get 20% off your first order by signing up.
In addition to the style and fabric choices, unTUCKIT shirts are very flattering. If the man that you are buying for has “a little extra” around his mid-section, this shirt is for him. Since the UNTUCKit line of shirts are designed to be worn untucked, they do a bang up job of camouflaging. He’ll look amazing and feel good about his appearance.
In addition to clothes, I browsed online at Mark & Graham. Mark & Graham is my fail-safe, go to resource for men’s gifts. There is literally something for every man in your life. I highly recommend you take a moment to look around for Father’s Day gift ideas. For monogrammed gifts, be sure to order by Tuesday, June 13th by 11pm PT.
I hope you get some inspo from this year’s Father’s Day Gift Guide! Links to all the gifts are below:
Top 10 Father’s Day Gifts He’ll Love
1. Tile Mate, find your stuff – this is a new and smaller version of the Tile. Bluetooth tiles, coupled with a smart phone app finds your keys, wallet and even your phone (by pressing the main Tile) even when the ringer is off. Way cool.
2. Classic Navy Blue Gingham Shirt – Gingham is having a moment and I don’t think that the guys should have to miss out. This shirt in navy blue has endless possibilities for spring and summer holidays too. Think Easter, Memorial Day and July 4th.
3. The Lords of Discipline, a novel by Pat Conroy – Bad ass bro stuff.
4. Concourse Travel Pouch – Kerry travels a lot and has been using a ziplock bag to keep his toiletries in. He gained TSA Pre status and can now breeze through security in style.
5. Maritime Cologne – I’m really picky about cologne on men, I think that most of the time it is overdone. This one is subtle and sexy and one small dab on the neck is all that’s needed.
6. Craft Beer Making Kit – What guy wouldn’t want to have a crack at making his own beer and take pride is serving it at your next gathering! It is not too expensive for a starter kit and you never know what he’ll brew up.
7. Simply Swiss Blue Dial Watch – Check out this Connecticut-based watch and sunglass company. They carry classic watches and chic sunglasses, and they are having a “Dads and Grads” special with big savings this month.
8. Short Sleeve Henley T-Shirt – Super soft t-shirt that looks great on its own because of the button details.
9. Take Him Out to the Ball Game – We are in baseball season, yay! Send him and a friend, or take the whole family to see favorite sports team. Make some memories.
10. Juice Extractor – Kerry had one of these when we first started dating and between moves, it got lost. Juicing is a great way to incorporate a healthier diet.
One final gift idea. I had to include this hilarious t-shirt for all the Dads that feel this way about their daughters. Thankfully, this is not on our horizon anytime soon, but I can totally see Kerry feeling this way in about 12 years.
Connecticut in Style