Links you’ll love
It has been a really long time since I blogged about “links you’ll love.” I need to share these more often.
- 50 Life Lessons that are worth living by (i.e. when playing games with children, let them win).
- Learn why punctuation marks such as period, comma, and an oxford comma are so important. They cost this company millions.
- Ridiculously cheap and ridiculously gorgeous rugs.
- How to choose the best sunglasses for your face shape.
- Parents of successful children have these twelve things in common.
- Take this quiz to find out which classic cocktail you are. I got Pimm’s Cup, must be my British heritage..
- The best time to see the 2017 National Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington, D.C.
- There are 1,797 block heel sandals at zappos.com. Go get yourself a pair of the hottest heel this spring.
- Everything you need to know about the eyebrow trend of microblading.